CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 23 November 2009

Thoughts on New Moon

New Moon was finally out. I have said about having mixed feelings and others must have felt the same. If you read the book several times and watched trailers hundred times it's a weird feeling as you get to watch the film. Well in my case it was.
However I am truly delighted to see Edward and Bella. Afterall they are my modern Romeo and Juliet. Many would have sided Jacob but still Edward rules. There are some questions in my head that were hanging around before and after watching the film I'm glad they were answered. Some of them were about this set of photos.
Photobucket
This photo of Edward is so pretty . One taken at the meadow in Bella's dream.
Photobucket
I was wondering what the image in her dream would be and it's quite surreal the way it was shown in the film. The photo below is my favorite. I didn't know where this was taken but this was shown in Alice's vision of Bella becoming one of them. Nice..
's




















I must admit it was a bit of a slow pacing plot. However we have to understand that New Moon is only a part of a big story and it can't stand alone as a film by itself. All I could say is Stewart did a great job in depicting Edward's absence. The pain was excruciating that even I who watched it felt it in my bones. Whatever the reviews would be still this won't waver my loyalty to the Twilight Saga.

2 comments:

ANA said...

In my country, New Moon premieres this Friday 27. Since two weeks ago to buy tickets at last return to enjoy the passion between Edward and Bella. I know there are other characters that grow and new characters that together create a perfect combination to satisfy their fans. I'm anxious waiting on Friday.
Hugs

Hyds said...

I hope you'll like it.. It's different from Twilight but still worth every penny ;-) Happy viewing.