CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 19 January 2010

Eclipse Fanmade Trailer

Hello!

I like Edward & Bella story and although the other actors have made the film interesting I don't feel like delving into their lives and what happen after Twilight. I am actually wondering if I have enough battery to sustain another blog on a main online Twilight site. Sure I could write about what I feel about the film, books, characters and the actors who played them but it sounds like a job to me. I don't like it when I couldn't earn back not that I am gaining a lot from having two blogs especially this one. I'm also aware that it would be the  appropriate place to talk about random Twibits with readers who obviously are avid Twi fans but it still sound or appeal daunting to me. Anyway, whether I take this opportunity or not let's wait and see.
I found this fanmade trailer of Eclipse by tiffanyd666. Enjoy!

0 comments: