CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 10 July 2010

My Thoughts on Eclipse

After work yesterday and feeling a bit woozy I still went to watch the UK premiere of Eclipse. Thank goodness I did oh well I couldn't really wait for Saturday. I was quite worried when we arrived at the cinema as the car park was nearly full.There were three screens opened for the film alone and loads of viewers have actually got in and grabbed the best seat in the room. However we were just in time and found a good view.

So what do I think of the film despite the number of spoilers I saw? I must say the feeling this time was so different from watching the first two films. David Slade did justice to a very good script and the pace of the film was just right as the plot unfolds. My concern in the past was having a little time given for  the finishing touches to finalise with the impending premiere on the horizon. I wasn't very sure about the fight scenes either as the theatrical trailer didn't impress me so much but they were actually impressive. The swap of scenes from the fight to Edward and Bella's was smoothly done without spoiling the suspense. The film certainly possessed all the components that I as a fan was looking for. The growing rivalry of Jacob and Edward was so intense but well executed.
Eclipse is action packed without losing the essence of pure and selfless love felt by the main characters. There's drama, humor, and thrill but above all , Edward and Bella's love story. sigh...I want to watch it again now :-)
Some of my fave shots from the film.

The meadow scene was just tranquil and very romantic I mean sweet :-).















Definitely my fave couple on screen and not... love them both.. their chemistry is unmistakable. Just amazing!





















Team Edward!!!! I cringed when some of the girls giggled after seeing Jacob.. topless.Will u?? nahhh!! Go Edward!!!







I was expecting the crowd to cheer on their first kiss but it was so quiet.. could hear a pin drop ..ha!! didn't win the Best Kiss though.. tsk..













Why I like Breaking Dawn of all to begin with?? Finally it's Bella & Edward t o g e t h e r & f o r e ve r  and this scene just sealed it.

0 comments: